The Church was re-built in 1871. No date is available as to
when it was originally built. After the United Free Church
vacated the premises, the Salvation Army took it over.
Before its demolition, it was used by William Spoors & Sons as a
garage for its haulage business, and during World War II it was
used as a British ?? KItchen.